Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

I took this Indiana Jones bookshelf picture with my Canon digital camera. It doesn't show candlelight as well at that flash setting, but you can see the details much better on everything else (save the pocket watch face which got washed out by the flash reflecting there).

Bookshelf Compass Update med 02s.jpg

'The fish keeps pointing to Sophias necklace, maybe i should put it in the box with the beads! ' (Indy)

Anyone remember this?

Had my eye on a replica of these for some time. But, theres not much out there. So i discovered that you can actually get a carved amber fish from amber dealers around the world, a replica is always nice, but the real deal is so much cooler and has some history to its origins. Next will be Peter's Horned idol, once he starts making them.
This the only game i would collect props from and maybe Monkey Island series

Attachments

• 20201109_163020.jpg
    20201109_163020.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
Wow! Great stuff "Raiders March"!! I have a warm nostalgia feeling about the great time enjoyed with some of Lucas Arts games. Specially the "PC Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" (which could have done for a very nice film if they ever adapted it) and the previous "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"... Now their graphics and interface seem a bit naive, but at the time they had the power of immersing our imagination in their stories.
The Monkey Island series were real fun too.. Guybrush and his adventures were fresh air (I smile when I remember the contests he had to do with the pirates..). These are all milestones of our collective imagination.
I loved your items. Thanks for sharing.

I did some rearranging of my IJ displays and set up a tripod to take proper photos of the bookcase and new Ark. I moved the Holy Grail to the poster so I could move the Ark up front and do some lightning effects.....

Poster Changes with new "drinking glass" theme....

Indy Poster Changed Grail 01s.jpg

Bookcase Done Proper:

BookShelf Tripod 01s.jpg

The ARK revealed....

Ark Lit 01s.jpg

Panning Upward.....

Ark Lit Shelf Angle 01s.jpg

New Bookcase And Ark Lit Combo Front View:

Ark Lit Shelf Angle 02s.jpg

Wow! Great stuff "Raiders March"!! I have a warm nostalgia feeling about the great time enjoyed with some of Lucas Arts games. Specially the "PC Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" (which could have done for a very nice film if they ever adapted it) and the previous "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"... Now their graphics and interface seem a bit naive, but at the time they had the power of immersing our imagination in their stories.
The Monkey Island series were real fun too.. Guybrush and his adventures were fresh air (I smile when I remember the contests he had to do with the pirates..). These are all milestones of our collective imagination.
I loved your items. Thanks for sharing.
Thankyou. Yep, FoA will always be like Indy 4 to me. It had a proper screenwriter involved also, maybe this is why it has movie potential. If indy v ever happens, atlantis as the main plot device would'nt upset me in the slightest.

Attachments

• The Dumbarton Oaks Tlazolteotl looking beneath the surface (Jane MacLaren Walsh).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 171

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back