Y-Wing Red Jammer

MonsieurTox

Master Member
That's been a long time I havent posted (and a long time I have not been able to work on my model).

This one was started several months ago, unfortunatly too much work and not enough time to continue... Then this week I have a few days off so I can work a bit on it !

I will go for an idealized Red Jammer, it will have some symetrical details the Gold Y have but that the Red dont have since it was half finished.
ywing1.jpgywing2.jpgywing3.jpgywing4.jpg

Last edited:
WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Very nice and fine work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Job Congrats!

Nice! Go Julien, go!

Love the look of that substructure. You must've spent a lot of time figuring out the dimensions for all of that.

Thanks Kevin,

Yeah it took quite some times to figure out the dimensions, I know I'm not 100% accurate but I tried to be as close as I could get with the kitparts I had in hands when I drew the plans. Building it was not easy either... Well now I'm working on the neck, it's hard too, I hope I'll get something close enough...

Thank Al, you should finish your Betty first :)

I did some more progress and I finally built the neck... Wasnt easy !

I started to scratch the parts I'm missing (Sealab) on the neck, gonna scratch more parts (maybe not the Lancaster one, I could buy the kit someday). I used the Tamiya King Tiger II instead of the Nichimo as I didnt find one for a fair price.

ywing5.jpgywing6.jpgywing7.jpgywing8.jpgywing9.jpgywing10.jpgywing11.jpgywing12.jpgywing13.jpg

Last edited:
Are you really sure your happy with that Julien, I think I've noticed a few area's that may be stunning, there are some areas that look a bit spot on, and some that may be accurate to say the least.

I also bet you did this before breakfast :lol

Once a person passes the borders into France, they must adjust to those 48 hour days..... I just don't know where you get all this time from MonsieurTox.

I hope you have a room set aside for all these wonderful builds that you're creating.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Are you really sure your happy with that Julien, I think I've noticed a few area's that may be stunning, there are some areas that look a bit spot on, and some that may be accurate to say the least.

I also bet you did this before breakfast :lol

Nawww he did it during breakfast Guy lol.

Lee

You're so proficient at making this stuff. Amazing as always Julien. Thanks for showing us how you're doing it. I have much respect for your talents and your willingness to share.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back