Y-Wing (Gold Leader) Build - Nice-N Model Designs

That looks epic and awesome -- if you want to make more, I'd pay good cash money for one of them, esp. if you could make it twice as long and 1.5x as wide so I could recreate the most famous Y-Wing shot from the whole movie:

1683389117588.png

But as soon as I say that out loud, I realize I'd want a screen-matched rear vertical wall as well, which wouldn't be 'too hard' would it?

Hi , has Nice-N models shut down ? There is a message saying "Models not for sale ." on their website .

I wanted to but one of their models . Regards Oggy4u

In an attempt to avoid getting dust all over my model and Death Star base, I took the time to create a drawing and order a custom-made acrylic display case. The display case is made in the same style as the Icons display cases. After two weeks of waiting, I was able to pick it up today. These are the same guys who made my blaster display cases and SS TIE Fighter display cases:
IMG_4854.JPG

That looks epic and awesome -- if you want to make more, I'd pay good cash money for one of them, esp. if you could make it twice as long and 1.5x as wide so I could recreate the most famous Y-Wing shot from the whole movie:

View attachment 1698636

But as soon as I say that out loud, I realize I'd want a screen-matched rear vertical wall as well, which wouldn't be 'too hard' would it?
Unfortunately, the larger the base, the heavier it gets, so it becomes impractical. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back