Y...oh....Y..!

jedimaster

Sr Member
So I get this in the mail yesterday. Didn't realize this thing was so huge. (I know that's what she said) .I mean I knew it was big but... Anyway. I plan on converting this MR Version into the Red Jammer so I need to source a few kit parts starting with the rear detail on the starboard underwing aft section right behind the droidstrip section. Any ideas? Don't worry just found it . It's repeated all over the ship. I'll just cast it from there before I cut them off.

f01a38af.jpg

Y-wing15.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
If i recall correctly, although the MR is a pretty generic version of a Y wing, its loosely based around the detailing and dims of the Jammer, one thing that sticks in my mind is the shorter neck section?
Many of the Y experts dont frequant too much these days, another big reason so much has changed on the SS section (very sad) but im sure somebody could elaborate?
Dan Satterthwaite is the Y dude, what he dont know, aint worth asking IMO.

lee

Yeah here's a lot of generic stuff on this one bit a few bits stick out on the jammer as well as the neck. You watch just as I finish this they'll release the damn kit.

That's OK. I'll show you the two SW illustrated reference books where I'm thanked in the credits. :D

Sandtroopers!!!!!

*I* was going to say that. You EU-swallowing, wet-behind-the-ears, LFL-marketing-department Kool-aid-drinking puppy. I bet you actually believe that those ships in ROTS are the Millennium Falcon and the Tantive IV! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back