X-Men: Apocalypse- Cyclops glasses

With not actual ray bans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

today I was looking for glasses with red lenses in Paris, but I didn't find( Hope to find some glasses in the Internet
Tommorow I'll go to the RayBan shop, mb it will be possible to buy only red lenses

Have you thought of a price because I can imagine real ray bans being 100's of $$$ but if you sell off brand how much would you be looking for?

318f4afcbef7eee404a514cde754ce9a.jpg

This is a pair that some guy got off of eBay and they look pretty good if your looking for some pairs to sell with the side blinders

To connect two pieces
And Top edge is not flat.
From the image you had posted, The top looked flat, it was pretty small, my apologies. As for the junction piece, its to connect the two printed pieces, I guess? Is you printer not big enough? I'm not used to 3D printing, I'm old school, I still sculpt and machine all my props. lol

From the image you had posted, The top looked flat, it was pretty small, my apologies. As for the junction piece, its to connect the two printed pieces, I guess? Is you printer not big enough? I'm not used to 3D printing, I'm old school, I still sculpt and machine all my props. lol

My printer is big enough to print a Faceshell) Im just not a pro 3D maker)
Respect for old school making, mb one day I'll study how to sculpt by myself, not in the program :lol

Sorry, I didn't post these days, because I can't do this form in my casual program, so Im trying to use another program to make this,but I have to study it... thanks for your patience :)

This is insane :lol
I saw a lot of tutorials, download new program and made it!
Cyclops Glasses Mark II
View attachment 633744
Looking pretty close. All you have to do is feather the edges with a quarter round so the edge wont be as square and they will be identical. Well exept for the inward dip of the top edge, but you can't really see it in the movie since we never see them from above ,,

I've got to start dabbling in 3D imaging. What program are you using?

Looking pretty close. All you have to do is feather the edges with a quarter round so the edge wont be as square and they will be identical. Well exept for the inward dip of the top edge, but you can't really see it in the movie since we never see them from above ,,

I've got to start dabbling in 3D imaging. What program are you using?

Yeah, its not easy to copy smtg from the movie...
for the moment studying to use SolidWorks, but This model I made in 123D Design

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back