Wow rpf turned into massive ad site

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VonMagnum

Sr Member
Something new is wrong.The ads are 2/3 the mobile screen height today. I'm typing blind as the keyboard covers the bottom and the ad the top. It's absolutely unusable on my phone now. I purged everything but the logon cookies. Heads are gigantic and follow the header downward. No way to do anything about them. It never did this before today. Ads are above the header where your icon is and pushes it downward so there's no room left to see what you're doing. It ignores a request for the desktop version of the site too so it's pretty much screwed up for my phone.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Something new is wrong.The ads are 2/3 the mobile screen height today. I'm typing blind as the keyboard covers the bottom and the ad the top. It's absolutely unusable on my phone now. I purged everything but the logon cookies. Heads are gigantic and follow the header downward. No way to do anything about them. It never did this before today. Ads are above the header where your icon is and pushes it downward so there's no room left to see what you're doing. It ignores a request for the desktop version of the site too so it's pretty much screwed up for my phone.
Gah! I thought we had this corrected. Let me take another look.

VonMagnum

Sr Member
I tried clearing everything and reloaded. At first it looked ok and then that gre are dropped down like a curtain again.There's not even an ad there now. It's just grey like you can drag the the top of the screen down like a window shade. I don't think ads are supposed to be above the bar. I can see it trying to load ads, but it just turns white and then back to grey. The bar should be at the top, but it keeps dropping downward so it covers 2/3 the screen. Bloody awful.

CT1138

Sr Member
Same here. I hadn't been on here on mobile in a while, but I tried tonight and the adspace covers the entire screen under the search bar.
RU8nPOq.jpg