Unlimited Run Woodman-Jawa Ion blaster-run is open....

woodman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
update- Here's a raw cast and a finished one

Price is raw $75- fully finished $125 Domestic shipping is $10 International shipping is $30
There is an aluminum rod in the barrel. The barrel is threaded and the cup screws on.

Please PM me for the Payment info.
Woody

I might get one of these. I have a real one in the hands of my 1:1 Jawa. But one that is less heavy would be better and I can put the real one on display with my other blasters.

need to think about it.

Definately a tempting piece. I might pick one up in the next month.
How many do you have in stock or how many are planned?

I personally like the woodmarks on it a lot... Are there any stampings left from original the Lee Enfield, too?

Last edited:
Anyone in the UK know how this would get on at customs?

always wanted one of these but its those dam customs wanting to rain on my parade that puts me off ordering any weapons from overseas.

If UK customs is a problem, you could always have it shipped to Germany or another less restrictive EU country, and then shipped it to you.
That way your customs should not be involved.

If UK customs is a problem, you could always have it shipped to Germany or another less restrictive EU country, and then shipped it to you.
That way your customs should not be involved.

It will still get scanned by uk customs no matter where it gets shipped from. There is no way around it I'm afraid.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back