Wonka Bar collection; forgot I had these...duh!

Imhotep72

So, as I'm out on reserve training right now, my fiancé decided to clean out our closet for that " out with the old, in with the new " womanly space making syndrome she gets on her days off. Anyhow, I'm in my office giving a training lesson when suddenly my phone chimes and I see I have a text from her. I check it and I see this photo of my Wonka collection spread out on the floor with a text saying..."Babe, just found these in the closet; should I keep or toss out?"I thought What??? :eek What in the H*** are you thinking woman? I said, keep of course!!! I totally forgot I had this set of props from both Wonka movies...damn, how could I? Wow, that would've been a major downer if I had come home and she told me she threw out my Wonka collection. Thank goodness for today's cell phone technology right!? :lol Here's the pic she sent me:
285c9651.jpg

Now imagine all this sitting in a trash can :cry I don't even know, nor could I imagine how much all this is worth right now. All I know is it would've been a total loss for me; I'm just glad she asked me first! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back