Wolverine Trailer: SPOILERS

Onigiri

Sr Member
Anyone else just see the new trailer. It was Wolverine flashing back to his childhood which was a scene right out of the ORIGINS mini series when he is akid named James and he first pops his bone claws. I didnt know they were going back to the mini series in this...cool.

I am sure you can dig it up, Outlander, somewhere on the web since it aired several hours ago.

It wasn't really a trailer (at least if we are talking about the same thing), that was part of the special "sneak peek" thing they are running on Fox over the next 3 nights (although I do not watch "House" so I will miss the one tomorrow) so it did have scenes that are not in the trailers I have seen.

I was shocked how much they took from what they showed from the Origins books. I was not a huge fan of that book, and even less of a fan about the bone claws. But I also complain when they don't follow the comic source material, so I guess I can't have it both ways.:rolleyes
I just wish they would never have put that in the comics in the first place.
Anyway, it did look cool:thumbsup

Jackman is not Wolverine. Too pretty.

They should have cast Mickey Rourke as Sabertooth. :lol

http://www.hulu.com/watch/50116/movi...gins-wolverine

That's the best trailer I've seen for WOLVERINE. Thanks for posting it. Scotty was right, I did run across a link to the spot you were talking about when I was on AICN. I still haven't decided whether I appreciate the take on Logan offered up in Origins, but I guess it's canon now.

I apologize if I came across somewhat terse. I was just pointing out that I usually find it useful, when I want to discuss something, to make the material readily available for those who might be interested in joining the discussion.

I gather that some individuals spend an inordinate amount of time on-line, and some individuals like that may have nothing better to do than ferrett out such references. Or they may actually enjoy the sleuthing activity encouraged by a non-specific post. They may look for ways to spend even more time on-line, such as moderating a favorite chat board for example.

I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to save me a little time and effort. That trailer made me excited about this movie for the first time. Thank you for posting it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back