Wolverine cowl --1st Pull --PICS

wow, thanks for all of the praise guys, I'm very pleased with the result but more importantly the client is SUPER excited!

That is pretty cool. What are your plans for the rest of the suit?

actually didn't have any plan for a suit...I am currently working on some generic super hero muscle armor though:love

I just have to say again how totally awesome this is. What's the back look like?
here's a look at the back.....the color on the tip of the left wing if from the light
011.jpg

no disrespect, but when i saw the first couple pics, while it looks good, it just seemed off somehow, like it was way to thick overall, but seeing it being worn, wow, its freakin' amazing! i f'n love it!

I totally agree with you on the bulk and how it was going to translate but the client insisted on having the wing portion of the mask thick and wide...this was the part that I thought was going to give me the most grief but it turned out not to be a problem after all. :thumbsup

wow that is some amazing work. looks like something you could easily wear and beat some ass to lol. nice nice job!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back