Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

C3779601-64BE-4A54-85EE-2FA2D732D0AC.jpeg$35 score. Wrong face color, but hey.

For anyone who is unsure what color Eastlands Hugh wore at the beginning of Logan

Attachments

• 335C4403-C248-4866-8CAB-00B5BE5CEF13.jpeg
    335C4403-C248-4866-8CAB-00B5BE5CEF13.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 241
The will be made with 3 oz heavyweight genuine cowhide top grain leather (1.2mm thick). That is classified as heavyweight leather. It is a good thickness without getting too thick. I have seen many motorcycle jackets. Some are made with the heavyweight leather and others use the super heavyweight leather (1.7mm-2mm thick/5oz). Our jackets feel nice and thick without restricting movement. I wouldn't classify it as a motorcycle jacket strictly for safety reasons but it will feel like one. We haven't done all the extensive tests that most motorcycle jackets get put through and we don't have a safety rating on our jackets.

I don't like the fashion weight leather. It never lays/draps correctly for a jacket like Wolverine's. You got to go with the heavyweight leather if you want it to look right.

FYI here are some pictures of the Atom Cats Jackets we made. These are distressed to look like they came out of a post apocalyptic world without damaging the jacket.
View attachment 843346View attachment 843347View attachment 843348View attachment 843349View attachment 843350
Any more movement on the X-1? I know things have slowed thanks to the pandemic. Just wondering.

Looking at different XO jackets and I wanted to get opinions here. Not looking to spend enough to afford a Vanson but deciding between Dark Matter Props and Wested. Thoughts? Also if anybody can point me to the most accurate belt and sitting bull buckle I'd greatly appreciate it

Looking at different XO jackets and I wanted to get opinions here. Not looking to spend enough to afford a Vanson but deciding between Dark Matter Props and Wested. Thoughts? Also if anybody can point me to the most accurate belt and sitting bull buckle I'd greatly appreciate it
I'll let other talk about quality, etc... but you can view our offerings here (and read customer reviews for each item): Magnoli Clothiers

Feel free to e-mail or PM us directly if you have any specific questions.

I caved in and pulled the trigger on an Origins jacket from White Sheep Leather with customized colors to hopefully be more accurate to the film, but we'll see how they actually come out. Does anybody else have experience with their XO jacket?

Found a decent unbranded X1 for 90 ish dollars on ebay. The camera makes the main color look dark but in person its lighter and basically the same as the XO. Does anyone know if regular leather dye would work to darken it and make the stripes a deeper color? I've seen distressing process with dye layers and that would seem good for this. Its an X1 but the body and stripes are colored exsctly like the Origins and i'm aiming for X1 colors. Any help is appreciated!
IMG_20211230_045131.jpg

Looking for as many really good reference photos as possible for the screen used X-1 jacket to start weathering, also any leads on a good close enough X-1 plaid shirt??

Hey all, my search function isn’t working for some reason. I used to have a list of all of the ID’d wolvie pieces but seemed to have misplaced it. Any chance anyone has a comprehensive list of Logan’s SA ID’d pieces from the wolverine? Looking for the more casual ones. Shirt/jacket shirt tank outfit from after he gets shaved, the Nagasaki outfit, and the end pants. Thanks in advance!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back