Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

nope. It should stay for quite a while, as I've rubbed off any excess carbon that may stray to clothing or fingers. If it starts to fade, I'll let you guys know.

Hey guys - I've been mostly lurking ever since the hacking thing, but wanted to pop my head into this thread and see if anyone knows if Heron's started up custom production again? I know it'll be too warm here by the time it arrives but I'd like to order that X2 still...

Jorge will hopefully be here shortly to answer all the Heron Wolverine jacket questions. I don't want to speak for him, but I've been told some promising things are coming in the coming weeks ahead. ;)

:( Today was the first day since I got my X-2 that it was actually too warm to wear it. On the other hand, I never did hit a day when it wasn't enough to keep me warm throughout the winter.

I just finished an overdue discussion with Jorge last night and today. If anyone was wondering about their Wolverine jacket line, rest assured, it will be overhauled and improved, much like the X2 jacket design. Jorge wanted me to pass along that the old X1 design with the flawed patched together sleeves and stripes was an old pattern which will no longer be used. In it's place will be the standard solid one-piece sleeve and updated design for a more film accurate look in cut and color. It will have a thicker leather (unlike the thin flimsy fashion stuff) and upgraded larger steel colored hardware, not the antique brass. So keep your eyes peeled for further progress and information on this project.

-Tony

The tag looks perfect Drool! Wonderful work!

And very cool fangs too actually! Great gear...

My tags haven't yet shown up..But I'm off in Tokyo, so I'm always a week or more behind everyone else! LOL...

When they come I may try that as well! :thumbsup

Thanks for the photos!

MJF...

The tag arrived today....

And it is PERFECT!

I've used light sandpapering on it, and Drool's lighter trick to soot the tag a touch, and it looks perfect... Absolutely perfect!

Thank you for getting these made for us!!

Warmest regards!(y)thumbsup

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw one of your ebay X-1 at wondercon i loved the leather used for it It was very comfortable and the Large fit me perfectly. All that needs work is the pattern and the multi piece sleeves.

Well that's all just age added by the costume dept. Just nail the patterns and fitment and leave the weathering up to us nuts lol. All those pics on filmjackets.com should be more than sufficient to get a great jacket made ;)

The leather will be slightly thicker than the fashion leather they have used up until now. It won't be as thick as my X2 (3.5 mm). Which is thicker than normal, but not as dense as comp. weight cow hide. So it should be a nice balance of the two. I should be expecting pics of the mock-up this week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back