Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

I can always do another run but based on the slow sales. even if this project goes through with the 30 pre-sold, I will still have 70 still available.

Maybe someone might want to buy them in bulk and decorate their Christmas tree with Wolverine dog tags.

I say they will sell, even better that that jacka$$ on ebay that claims he holds sole rights to the tags. Which is complete BS , by the way. I'm surprised the other vendors didn't contest that through ebay...

Another rare glance at authentic Wolverine footwear...

attachment.php

Nick

Thanks Nick for that rare & candid pic of an awkward shot. Old man slippers... :p

Love that hoodie. :cool

Not to be anal, but Hugh's mentioned his head being smaller than a normal adult, but wow, you can see that Anna's head looks just as big in this shot. :lol

Is that last one photoshopped? Because it looks too small in that shot. :lol

SouthBeachleather.com dude. Also where I bought my Van Helsing trench coat.

X-men inspired replica leather wolverine wear

I personally would never buy from Southbeach Leather, as the attention to detail is not up to standard on accuracy nor is their quality, hence the low cost. But if you're if you're in a pinch and you're strapped for cash, sure SB leather might work.
It sounds like you've happily purchased from them, Slagmite. Did you buy one of their Wolverine suits?

Last edited:
This is my last revision before I send it to the manufacture to convert it over for their artwork for approval. I like to have it done prior to the order so I do not have to wait longer then I need to.

The only change was that I closed up the opeing on the "4" a little bit. I did experiment with bolding the text but it just did not look right.

11500-concept.jpg

Looks good MJF!

Along the lines of Wolvie footwear is there much good reference for the X1 Battle suit boots that the Wolverine and Cyclops wear? I really enjoy the designs of the the X1 suits although they aren't talked about much or replicated by fans like the X2 and X3 suits.

Here's the best pic I have of the boots in my files-
attachment.php

And check out Cyclops' boots in comparison-
attachment.php

They gave Marsden a crazy thick sole to help overcome the fact that Hugh Jackman is super tall. IN fact in that making of segment you here how they don't to have the two characters standing next to each because of that very problem. I give them props for trying to respect the source material there.

Nick

Awesome pics, which I didn't have. :)
...now I do. :p I did not know they both had custom sole and heels on those boots.
I can see the slip on back of Hugh's upper there that popped out of the pant leg. Interesting...
Best shot I've seen of what style those boots actually are.

I remember that they even used raised flooring when they were next to each other as well as Famke...she's taller than Marsden too. :lol

I still enjoy the X1 costumes, as they were bold and paved the way for the rest of the feel of the franchise.

Got any more of those rare insight photos? :D

Last edited:
They are just screencaps from the X-men 1.5 extras. Hours of really cool "Making of" footage.

They talk about how they did Wolvies hair in X1 in a interview. It's all real except two small hair pieces were attached to the bottom of his sideburns/jaw area. You can see the shaved spots that they adhere to in some of the interview footage.

Nick

Here's a big pile of Behind the Scene's Wolverine Screen caps.

Enjoy.

Nick

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-02-09-14h45m33s0.png
    vlcsnap-2012-02-09-14h45m33s0.png
    434.9 KB · Views: 141
  • vlcsnap-2012-02-09-19h33m38s116.png
    vlcsnap-2012-02-09-19h33m38s116.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 165
Yeah, the back says it's about 5 hours worth of extra features. I hadn't watched any of it since it first came out years and years ago. Forgot how cool it was. Jackman comes across as the world's nicest guy.

Aslo here's a enhanced version of the boot pic above-
attachment.php

And speaking of the X1 suit-
wolverine-all-day-baby-jackets-belts-claws-oh-my-kgrhqqokioe32up7rjobobj6cuwig-0_3.jpg-84759d1329770979

Nick

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKioE32UP7RJoBOBJ6CUwig~~0_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqQOKioE32UP7RJoBOBJ6CUwig~~0_3.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,164
Yeah. I think that plays a part of his personal and the screen seen character is his genuine charm. Makes finding and collecting everything film Wolverine that much fun. :)

He's a little cutie too. Assuming that's your son? Our geek rubs off so well. :lol

That boot reminds me of a slip on Chelsea boot with metal brackets for accents.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back