Wolf Predator 1's - Wolf Build

MProjects

Sr Member
Hi everyone
I received my Eric Synder Wolf gauntlets from L HULK this morning I got a nice surprise after school and they are great, nice start to the suit they're pretty damn killer in person. And I hope the pics to them justice because the blades are really cool. Just like to say another thanks to u Luis for the gaunts, as they're perfect.
And for the free Cod piece (gotta have protection for those...ahem) but anyway I just wanted to mention that I have Casey's Wolf bio on the way! So as u probably guessed I am VERY excited. I will be doing more and more updates on every prop i get or paint ups, so please stop by once and awhile on this thread. So yeah here are the pics for what I got this morning from Luis enjoy!
Cheers
-Marcus

MyGauntsBladesandCodpeice001.jpg

MyGauntsBladesandCodpeice003.jpg

MyGauntsBladesandCodpeice002.jpg

MyGauntsBladesandCodpeice005.jpg

MyWristbladeGauntletwithBlades.jpg

MyGauntsBladesandCodpeice004.jpg

CodArmourpaintup.jpg

awsome bro,i can't wait to see it all together

the gaunts look amazing im glad they went to a good home

good hunting brother

peace

Cheers for the comments everyone
I Got a huge package this morning, my Wolf bio arrived from the man! Casey! (Bio Hunter76)

Massive box:
MyWolfBiobyCaseyBioHunter76001.jpg

Casey's never ending mound of News Papers hehe lmao look how much room it takes up in my Living Room, thumbs up to u bro for packing it well :)
MyWolfBiobyCaseyBioHunter76002.jpg

Nice detailed close up of the bio
MyWolfBiobyCaseyBioHunter76003.jpg

Full shot of the awesomness bio
MyWolfBio001.jpg

Left Side View
MyWolfBio002.jpg

Right Side view
MyWolfBio003.jpg

And my free Lenses
MyWolfBiobyCaseyBioHunter76007.jpg

Yo Marcus

what can i say brother.................... amazing!! the gauntlets look perfect! love the bio!

you should be very proud

good job brother

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back