Wolf Predator 1's - Wolf Build

mate sweet your wolf is coming along very nice love casey's bios the paint job looks superb
good luck with the rest of the build cant wait to see you finish

Thanks guys i appreciate the comments i managed to get my bio finished! now all it needs is some lasers. So happy with the way it came out.

Here he is...
Stuff2.jpg.gif

Stuff3.jpg.gif

Hey man LOVE the Wolf its also my favorite. what Screen mesh did you use for your wolf eyes? i got some mesh as well but the holes are a liiitle more spaced apart.

Thanks for the info in advance!!

cant wait to see more progress

Stuff2.jpg.gif

Stuff3.jpg.gif

Hey man LOVE the Wolf its also my favorite. what Screen mesh did you use for your wolf eyes? i got some mesh as well but the holes are a liiitle more spaced apart.

Thanks for the info in advance!!

cant wait to see more progress

I got the lenses from Casey (Biohunter76) he makes top quality lenses with real meshing and a clear reflective layer :p
thanks for the good words bro hope this helps.

Wow it has been awhile since i updated this thread! Appologies for delays, Its a long story...
right now i'm going to get some lasers for the bio. I'll post a video once i get them fitted!

Holy crap its been awhile since i updated this thread...my appoligies my fellow predheads. I have been working my ass off at College and saving my cash
for more props for my Wolf.
So without further ado...Bryan kindly gave me a set of leds for my bio which was the next step for this project.
Your too awesome Bryan, a true friend. Thank you for all your help you given me all these years since i been a proud member of the lair aswell.
I hope to visit your lair whenever i can! and work on my build in future...

Just now i have installed my LEDS and bought a pack of 9V batteries from Halfords for £1.99! so now...we have...

LIGHT!

DSCF1528.jpg

DSCF1533.jpg

Me in my Lair Hoodie enjoying my bio!

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1528.jpg

DSCF1533.jpg

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back