Wizard of Oz, The

Sillof

So I used a screen grab of the blu ray to get the best image I could get. I could not find any real reference online anywhere. Going with the letters that are visible "rsitatus O"
diploma.png
I assume it was University in Latin with Oz at the end. Below the title is an image which looks to be a lamp on book. So I found some clip art and a font that was looked very similar. I added the text said by the Wizard, a seal of oz I found online, and two signatures. Rather than the usual registrar and president I added registrar and wizard. The signatures are actually those of Frank L Baum, the author, and the name of the actual wizard, Oscar Zoroaster. I made it word. The actual diploma does not have a green border but I made one with it as it seemed more diploma-like to have one and more Oz-like with the green art deco border. I made it on 8.5 x 11 but you could scale it up as it seems larger in the film.

Here is a preview
diploma preview.png

wizard of oz diploma.pdf
wizard of oz diploma - no border.pdf

You could add a sticker/seal or melt a green crayon for a 3d seal and attach the red ribbon as seen in the film.

Attachments

• wizard of oz diploma - no border.pdf
    188.4 KB · Views: 56
  • wizard of oz diploma.pdf
    202 KB · Views: 43
Ok, done!
Decided to also change the universitatus word on the second line of the text and used the frameless one to be more accurate. I followed your sugestion regarding the seal and red ribbons.
Again thank you for sharing it (I'm now working on the courage medal and heart clock to make the complete set)

PIC1.jpgPIC2.jpgPIC3.jpgPIC4.jpgPIC5.jpgscreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my version of the witch death certificate i did it in 2 parts and then printed them and glued them together in order to make it A3 which looks to be the size in the movie, as i only have an A4 printer, also the photo from Dorothy's basket that Professor Marvel looks at sadly not the best quality so if anyone as a better version it would be great if you could share it thanks

Attachments

• witches death certificate a.JPG
    witches death certificate a.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 49
  • witches death certificate b.JPG
    witches death certificate b.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 47
  • dorothy and auntie em photo.JPG
    dorothy and auntie em photo.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 46

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back