Limited Run Winter Soldier TEC 38 Derringer

wondersquid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After looking around online and seeing that it's near impossible to find this particular gun for Bucky's Winter Soldier outfit I decided to make a replica so we can all finish out our Winter Soldier costumes in style!
IMG_20140604_214534_797.jpgIMG_20140604_214607_276.jpgIMG_20140604_214506_180.jpg

It's a Solid Urethane Resin cast piece, I will cast it in black and you can paint the silver. This one took me less then an hour to clean up and paint. I'm asking $50 shipped in the US, PM if your international and I'll see what postage is for your area. Since I have other runs going still, I want to limit this to 5 right now. Depending on further interest, I'll make more.

PM for paypal details and make arrangements. Thanks for your interest in my work.

Unpainted was the plan, but if it's a major sticking point, then I can offer them painted too, but you're gonna have to wait while I free up time to do it. I'm already offering this rock bottom because of materials cost.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back