Limited Run Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D Flash drive PRICE in 1st post

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's the Winter Soldier SHIELD flash drive that we started last year. It'll be a static prop (no lights or USB) Price will be $70 plus shipping. You can customize and add your own USB and make it functional. We are collecting full payment for this thing now. We need at least 10 in and the molding will begin.

b7eb21c882a0d33787b7190f5baa06f5.jpg

Reel

Last edited:
Re: Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D Flash drive

Any idea of the price range? Might be interested for the right price...

Any idea of the price range? Might be interested for the right price...

I'm pricing out the Flash drives. I'll have a definitive price today.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested, since I could never find an off-the-shelf USB drive to fit the one that was offered about your ago.

Will it light, or have the possibility for those that want to go one step further and make it light up on the left hand side as in the photo?

Thanks

Will it light, or have the possibility for those that want to go one step further and make it light up on the left hand side as in the photo?

Thanks

Haven't given that part much thought. Right now, it's just the functional drive

Reel

I am definitely interested in either a lit or unlit version but prefer lit if possible, maybe both depending on price.

OK so I am just throwing this out there but I think it would be cool if it could come with a vertical USB port like the ones seen in the bunker, which could double as both a display stand and hold batteries and say a small switch to either light leds in the base to light the side panels or power the lights in the drive. Probably tons of work and not cost effective but its an idea!

Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D Flash drive

OK so I am just throwing this out there but I think it would be cool if it could come with a vertical USB port like the ones seen in the bunker, which could double as both a display stand and hold batteries and say a small switch to either light leds in the base to light the side panels or power the lights in the drive. Probably tons of work and not cost effective but its an idea!

This..

View attachment 481424
View attachment 481425

Already got em
View attachment 481426
View attachment 481427

Exact model from WS

Reel

Oh yeah a display stand be great as well. Anyways I am in and if lit version can be made then I am for that. Understood on price bump for a light up version. Patience is all I have.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back