Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Want a chocolate? :D

Everything is finished. Now it's time for wrapping. :) Anyone else interested?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• preview15.jpg
    preview15.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 5,954
  • preview16.jpg
    preview16.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 5,917

I don't know why, but I was under the impression there was a design on the "bricks" of the bar. Guess I've had too many Caramilks.

I'm excited they look great, and delicious :) Dammit, now I'm craving a chocolate bar. :p

Last edited:

I don't know why, but I was under the impression there was a design on the "bricks" of the bar. Guess I've had too many Caramilks. ...

I guess you remember having seen a fake chocolate from the Johnny Depp movie from 2005. That chocolate actually has "Wonka" logos on the "bricks". The 1971 chocolate is just a blank 24-parts (6x4) Hershey's bar without any design. When I'm back home again, I will post a screen capture where you can see the chocolate bar in the 1971 movie.

... I'm excited they look great, and delicious :) Dammit, now I'm craving a chocolate bar. :p

I wouldn't suggest you to try my fake chocolate. Your teeth will thank you. :D

I guess you remember having seen a fake chocolate from the Johnny Depp movie from 2005. That chocolate actually has "Wonka" logos on the "bricks". The 1971 chocolate is just a blank 24-parts (6x4) Hershey's bar without any design. When I'm back home again, I will post a screen capture where you can see the chocolate bar in the 1971 movie.

I wouldn't suggest you to try my fake chocolate. Your teeth will thank you. :D

I wouldn't dream of trying to bite the prop, though it looks very tempting.

Gotcha, oh, and also of the commercially released Wonka products, some have designs and such which likely confused me as well.

Still looking forward to this, and I would likely want other bars you make. (If you decide to make them) i would love to have a fake candy wonka collection.

I have just seen this, could you add me to the interest list? I'll get this next month maybe :p Thanks!

I have just seen this, could you add me to the interest list? I'll get this next month maybe :p Thanks!

Done! Thanks for your interest! :)

By the way: Tomorrow morning is shipping day! Except for those who bought my Pepsi plate, too. Your orders will be shipped later this week.

The bars and tickets have been shipped this morning. In the first post (on my sales list) you can find your tracking informations. I hope you like my Wonka stuff. More to come soon. Stay tuned! ;)

Wonderful work Roland! :)

Thank you, Pasquale! :)

The bars and tickets have been shipped this morning. In the first post (on my sales list) you can find your tracking informations. I hope you like my Wonka stuff. More to come soon. Stay tuned! ;)

Thank you, Pasquale! :)

Can I have one more bar mate? :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Can I have one more bar mate? :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Of course you can! :)

If you had asked yesterday, it could have been shipped with your other two bars. But at least, I can offer you a $3 discount. That's a total of $21, if you're still interested.

I'll take 1 of these: "Wonka Bar" = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes a "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and an extra ticket

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back