Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

Excellent looking work as always, payment sent for one bar, many thanks
$24 sent 1 Wonka Bar. Awesome set and price!
AMAZING work!!!! I would like 3 please!!! Payment sent

Thank you, guys! Payments received! :)

Another favourite of mine, I'll be purchasing at least one of these from you soon!! Nice work :thumbsup

Thanks for your interest! It seams we have the same favorite movies. :D

I guess you would find people interested in the ticket even without the raised lettering and stamp / seal... ;)

Hmmm, let me think about it! And maybe ... who knows ... I will find a way to produce raised letters. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! ;)

Please put me in the list for three bars, but will need about two weeks before i can pay if this is ok

Please put me in the list for three bars, but will need about two weeks before i can pay if this is ok

No problem. It's not a limited run. :) You're on my list now. Thanks for your interest!

That looks awesome! I'll definitely be picking one up. Hopefully in a few weeks.

I'll take one :
"Wonka Bar" = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes a "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and an extra ticket...:)

payment sent....

Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

That looks awesome! I'll definitely be picking one up. Hopefully in a few weeks.

I added you to my list. Thanks for your interest. :)

I'll take one :
"Wonka Bar" = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes a "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and an extra ticket...:)

payment sent....

I'm in for one Wonka Bar. Payment sent!

Payments received. Thank you. :)

Nice! I will commit to buy a gobstopper right now. Let me know if you decide to.

Thanks for your payments, guys! Wow, I'm really surprised how well and fast this stuff sells! :eek Reason enough to make more Wonka replicas. I'm thinking of the Gobstoppers, the Scrumdidilyumptious bar, Fudge Mallow and the giant golden egg.

The 2005 Golden Ticket is more complicated to reproduce, since it has raised letters and a raised Wonka factory seal. Original screen used Wonka Bars from 2005 can be purchased for £100-200 on themonstercompany.co.uk - that's not expensive for a real prop.

The only prop from the Depp movie I would consider to replicate is the "dear people of the world" poster (size is 12 x 18 inches).

Your ticket turned out nice, and offering the candy bar as well was a nice touch.

Last edited:

I'm down for 1 bar, I will send payment when I get home. This run is unlimited right?

Nice! I will commit to buy a gobstopper right now. Let me know if you decide to. ��������

I will definitely try it. If they turn out well and meet my expectations, I will be offering them. :)

Your ticket turned out nice, and offering the candy bar as well was a nice touch.

Thanks! :) Yeah, I thought it would be boring to start another run of tickets only. :D

Still got any left Roland?

As many as you want. ;)

I'm down for 1 bar, I will send payment when I get home. This run is unlimited right?

Right! As long as people want it, I will be offering it. :)

Last edited:

payment sent!

Payment received! Thank you! :)

A small update: All the chocolate bars have been cast over the weekend and are drying now. They will be wrapped tomorrow. The tickets are finished. Shipping is in the next two or three days. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back