Why has nobody tackled the Shredder Helmet??

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
gah, everytime this thread pops up it makes me want to make this damn thing again ><

Mr.Spider

Sr Member
What if you just use like an upside down wicker trash can as the base for the movie helmet ?

( found this on a random image search through google )

Last edited:

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
I try to start this ooze canister project for monthis now but still on the search for the corrext parts I can use... Somebody should do some resin parts...

The Death Curse

This looks really accurate...anyone seen it before?

Invent Horizon
First of all, let me be the first person in this thread to say in response to this image:

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMGOMG!$5I2O4SSMMSMSZX.XCNCVNCN..........
THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME PICTURE IN HISTORY! THANK you for finding it and posting it here!! Are there more??!

Second of all, I am the owner of that screen-used and screen-matched shoulder guard "Feezle-Nuts" posted above. This is incredibly coincidental as I just posted pictures of it *today* in a new show-off thread on this forum. More information and further pics of the armor piece can be found there:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=72796

The texture and pattern on this shoulder piece is the same design present on the helmet...So now, looking back on my older posts in this thread, I thoroughly feel like an ignorant jackass. :) All it is is a decorative pattern that almost looks as if it was made by squeezing melted clay through a cake icing bag...It may look different on film, but it really is quite simple and rushed-looking on the props themselves.

I hope my pics prove useful!

Cheers,

Ryan

Last edited:

Djinn

That closeup of the shoulder is an incredible help, thanks!

I have been looking up pics with the idea to do this as well. Might just get back t work on it.

The Death Curse

For all the potential Shredder helmet sculptors out there...

I spent a few hours on Friday evening screen-capping *hundreds* of images of Shredder from the first 2 live-action films. If any of you guys would like me to zip them together and send 'em your way, PM me your email address and I'll get right on it. :D

Cheers,

Ryan