Why Ghoul Hunter has 2 swords...

Uratz

Sr Member
Ghoul Hunter's Double Swords

You all may think its random, or thought maybe I wanted something cool for the Ghoul Hunter.
There is a specific reason as 2 why he carries them on his back, in case you haven't figured it all out yet, here's why...
Its symbolic of who he represents: The Black Horseman aka Famine. The one who carries a balance scale in his hands.

" The third horseman rides a black horse and is generally understood as Famine.[4] The horseman carries a pair of balances or weighing scales, indicating the way that bread would have been weighed during a famine.[8]

Of the four horsemen, the black horse and its rider are the only ones whose appearance is accompanied by a vocal pronunciation. John hears a voice, unidentified but coming from among the four living creatures, that speaks of the prices of wheat and barley, also saying "and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that the black horse's famine is to drive up the price of grain but leave oil and wine supplies unaffected. One explanation for this is that grain crops would have been more naturally susceptible to famine years or locust plagues than olive trees and grapevines, which root more deeply;[4][8] the statement might also suggest a continuing abundance of luxuries for the wealthy while staples such as bread are scarce, though not totally depleted.""

-wikipedia

Here are the Pics - Enjoy!

Ghoul_Hunter_Twin_Alien_Dagger_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

ghoul_hunter_sword_of_balance_by_michaelloh-d39oe9m.jpg

swords_of_the_light_n_darkness_by_michaelloh-d39ob35.jpg

swords_of_the_balance_by_michaelloh-d39ob5w.jpg

xeno_bone_sword_profile_by_michaelloh-d39o5qq.jpg

xeno_bone_alien_tail_sword_by_michaelloh-d39o5p0.jpg

black_tail_xeno_sword_details_by_michaelloh-d39o9uz.jpg

black_tail_xeno_sword_profile_by_michaelloh-d39o9rh.jpg

ghoul_hunter_poster_1_by_michaelloh-d39oe29.jpg

The rest of the backpack is coming.....

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool dude! it's been soooo long since you have given any story, i forgot that the armour you are doing is for a horseman.
like it man.

very cool dude! it's been soooo long since you have given any story, i forgot that the armour you are doing is for a horseman.
like it man.

Thanks Daman.

I forgot as well until I painted the 2 swords. Funny how the thought process works. Originally I wanted to paint the swords the same color then I'm like why? lets
make it 2 distinct colors: 1 in bone like color (white) and Dark like the typical Xenomorph color.
Then I'm thinking "Hey! its black and white, Yin and Yang, Good and Evil..." then boom "The Balance!" - Famine's Scales!
It all came back to me as to why I wanted 2 swords.

WOW! Mean looking pair of blades you got there Mike, and its really interesting to read the story behind the hunters you designed. Can't wait to see more of your designs come to life. :p :unsure:

hi Mike,

do you have any updates on the backpack?

Im saving money for this next suit i build. there i need ur armor too. but after summer i guess bec im stuck on my sec suit somehow...

best wishes Daniel

hi Mike,

do you have any updates on the backpack?

Im saving money for this next suit i build. there i need ur armor too. but after summer i guess bec im stuck on my sec suit somehow...

best wishes Daniel

Sup Danial

Started on the sheath yesterday actually. Rethinking the backpack cuz I want to make it lighter and smaller, there were too many extra flaps on it.
After I'm done with Jason cowl it will be next.

Thanks for the comments~!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back