why are people still buying from zentai zentai?

DeJaan13

Before I start. Yes I know that there's a thread for stolen zentai suits.
I decided to put it out ther so people are not quick to judge.

I just ask because people are still from zentai zentai just because it's cheaper than spending $100 on a dye sub print
I am not sure it's really endorsed by people who the suits but I doubt it.

There's a difference between being cheap/stingy with your money, and stealing.

Zentai Zentai are the equivalent of "companies" that sell pirated films.

Why would you support that?

There are always ways around getting a sub. I'm currently making a TASM 2 suit from scratch (red and blue fabric) because I couldn't justify spending $180~ on a print right now. The fabric only cost me $20 at Joann's with a coupon.

I will say though, it would definitely be worth it. After spending 6 hours cutting out red and blue fabric and sewing it together as "one piece," I would have to work 6 hours at $30 an hour to balance that.

So spending $100~ on a stolen print suit, is never justifiable.

Last edited:
Which Zentai source is the most reputable? I want to build a deadpool soon and I'm not familiar with any zentai controversy. Can I get a brief rundown on what to steer clear of?

Thanks! I guess since I've never used a bodysuit I never looked at these zentai threads. Didn't realize all this was happening. So, I guess for Deadpool I will go anywhere but this zentai-zentai place.

There are several good vendors out there. Find one you like and just vet them here, just like you would a Fett vendor on TDH. Easy peasy.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back