why are people still buying from zentai zentai?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeJaan13

Before I start. Yes I know that there's a thread for stolen zentai suits.
I decided to put it out ther so people are not quick to judge.

I just ask because people are still from zentai zentai just because it's cheaper than spending $100 on a dye sub print
I am not sure it's really endorsed by people who the suits but I doubt it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Prop Lord

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There's a difference between being cheap/stingy with your money, and stealing.

Zentai Zentai are the equivalent of "companies" that sell pirated films.

Why would you support that?

There are always ways around getting a sub. I'm currently making a TASM 2 suit from scratch (red and blue fabric) because I couldn't justify spending $180~ on a print right now. The fabric only cost me $20 at Joann's with a coupon.

I will say though, it would definitely be worth it. After spending 6 hours cutting out red and blue fabric and sewing it together as "one piece," I would have to work 6 hours at $30 an hour to balance that.

So spending $100~ on a stolen print suit, is never justifiable.

Last edited:

Fetts.Sobriquet

Which Zentai source is the most reputable? I want to build a deadpool soon and I'm not familiar with any zentai controversy. Can I get a brief rundown on what to steer clear of?

Fetts.Sobriquet

Thanks! I guess since I've never used a bodysuit I never looked at these zentai threads. Didn't realize all this was happening. So, I guess for Deadpool I will go anywhere but this zentai-zentai place.

Jango Wes

Sr Member
There are several good vendors out there. Find one you like and just vet them here, just like you would a Fett vendor on TDH. Easy peasy.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.