Who's Excited for Captain America?

Tank O' Guinness

All right so the release is up and coming and I have to say I am really excited! I'll be seeing it on my vacation and will enjoy it even more! So are you excited?

I'm really looking forward to it, but I've heard that the performance of the actor playing Captain America is a bit flat. That might explain why there's not a lot of talking of him in the trailers. Either way, I'll probably see it opening weekend.

TOTALLY!

The Emerald City ComiCon is hosting a showing for us staffers so I'll be seeing it with a whole boatload o' geeks which should be fun! :D

Can't wait to see it opening night, in my Super Soldier shirt too! Also looking forward to seeing Cowboys And Aliens the following week:)

I am eagerly awaiting it and working on my Cap costume! Gonna see about going to a midnight premier. Haven't done that since Superman Returns (what a waste that was).

LOL! Agreed. I'll also be wearing one of my Super Soldier Research program shirts at the opening.

You have to also wear a pair of khakis. You know. For good measure.
_tempevans_eyeprime_53.jpg

I'm usually unsure about these films, but I trust Joe Johnston did a good job.
The trailer looked very promising.
So yes, I'm very excited!

Wow! everyones responses are great! Personally I was surprised with Chris Evan's casting because he seems to play comedic relief roles (The Human Torch in Fantastic Four) I'll probably see it either opening night or the day after...

Can't wait to see it opening night, in my Super Soldier shirt too! Also looking forward to seeing Cowboys And Aliens the following week:)

Yah I've got a Cap America Hat that looks like Wolverine has clawed through it (which is inconsistent) and I'm for sure gonna see Cowboys and Aliens!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back