Who's Excited for Captain America?

Wow! everyones responses are great! Personally I was surprised with Chris Evan's casting because he seems to play comedic relief roles (The Human Torch in Fantastic Four) I'll probably see it either opening night or the day after...

He went very against that type in Sunshine. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's an intriguing and entertaining movie. :)

It looks predictably good from the trailer, but I'll reserve judgement until I see it. Though ol' Cap might be one of the characters I'm least familiar with from the source material. I was usually a DC guy except for Spider-Man and the X-Men. My next film to be excited about is Cowboys and Aliens. This one is kinda meh until I see it.

It looks predictably good from the trailer, but I'll reserve judgement until I see it. Though ol' Cap might be one of the characters I'm least familiar with from the source material. I was usually a DC guy except for Spider-Man and the X-Men. My next film to be excited about is Cowboys and Aliens. This one is kinda meh until I see it.

Well remember he was one of the first superheroes by Marvel comics he was made in the 40's or 50's

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back