Who currently makes the best replica representation of ANH Vader and Obiwan Sabers?

did i miss something? you are not interested in romans plastic sink knob replica? they are identical to a vintage

He doesn't want the H or C on the end cap, which I think is really the only naming thing on Roman's mk1. I don't think the windvane is stamped, and a logo-less clamp isn't hard to come by.

Another vote for Romans, Its hard to tell if the sink knob is actually plastic when its installed on the MK1, the core of it is metal and the threading is so perfect when its screwed on it's feels completely solid, even if you flick it with your finger it feels and sounds like metal to me.

Halliwax - mrwax is correct, I would prefer to avoid the H or C on the end cap if possible. I want to a build a logo-less 'in universe' version, it is just the aesthetic I prefer. Having said that, the way I intend to display it - standing up - the bottom won't really be visible. I'm looking forward to getting the Romans MK1, there is no doubt it is a fantastic piece of craftsmanship.

I have to ask is the "Wax" ending of your user names coincidental, or are you two related? ;)

v312 - Thanks again! I have taken your advice and have an older Romans on the way! Do you know if the RbReplicas pommel will fit on the Roman?
It is supposed to fit, but better contact RbReplicas to make sure. I don't know if the threads on the Roman boosters were always the same or there's difference between the runs or maybe between static vs fx version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back