Where to get 1/72 Fine Molds Falcon

Corpse Thrower

Hi there,

Really want to get my hands on a Fine molds 1/72 Falcon, any tips on where to get one since they are discontinued now?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Mine was 350.00 dollars and they are only going up but , the detail of these kits are phenominal and worth every cent, if possible ,every now and they do get a few dollars cheaper on Ebay, and where the other gentleman have already pointed out....they are going to be expensive no matter what....

^ Probably, but not likely any time in the near future. The kit was initially released in 2005 and, despite somewhat high demand, not re-released until 2011. Both were limited production runs, which is probably why prices for both releases began to skyrocket almost immediately.

in retrospect, I wish I started working on a modified mpc falcon over my fine molds.

I think the project would be more fun

Not saying they wont do another run....IMO....I dont forsee them doing anymore reissues, on this kit...however , I have been known to be wrong before....

I wouldn't be surprised to see them doing it again, it's an expensive kit for them and I'm sure they'd like to get as much out of it as possible. Though considering the Disney deal it might be difficult with licensing at some point, we don't know if they'll continue doing Star Wars kits

I got mine for $200 on clearance at Target Online of all places a few years ago. I also picked up the Y Wing and ESB Slave I on the cheap as well.

G

Wait until christmas and keep your eyes on HobbyLink Japan. Fine Molds released another run last year around that time, I'm sure they'll do it again.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back