What's Wrong With This Picture?

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Img_0140.jpg.png

Aside from the fact that Arnie doesn't have BOTH guns pointed at the Hippie Pred, there's something else wrong...

That's not funny...it's a frikking crime haha! I've contacted Neca - hopefully they send me another foot.

Something else wrong with the picture that I found out: I have a blue circle in all my pictures on my iPhone. ****.

I was going to say that the predator having his back to Arnie and not actually noticing him behind was wrong... until I saw the post and double checked the foot... lol I think someone was trying to play a trick in the production line...

Ps (someone will have 2 left feet!! hahaha)

Haha you guys kill me! I gotta say that these Lost Hunters are amazing. I've always enjoyed the smaller 6 inch Preds and these are high quality, detailed to the max! Remember the pouch that P2 has hanging over his shoulder? Remember the L-shaped jawbone around it? Well it has glyphs on it, and this tiny little figure has them too. Whoever sculpted these has done their homework down to the smallest detail...

Haha you guys kill me! I gotta say that these Lost Hunters are amazing. I've always enjoyed the smaller 6 inch Preds and these are high quality, detailed to the max! Remember the pouch that P2 has hanging over his shoulder? Remember the L-shaped jawbone around it? Well it has glyphs on it, and this tiny little figure has them too. Whoever sculpted these has done their homework down to the smallest detail...

I concur. They are by far the best to date.

They are both in a world where there are no tree's , clouds or any other kind of life form? Kind of the planet of blankness?

Awh man, this topic made my day XD how could someone possibly miss that? Well ****, now Im ONLY gonna be searching the preds for the one with two left feet, thanks.... lol jk, I probably will but I dont have a problem with it lmao. Thanks again for posting this. I noticed the problem as I started to scroll down to the comments, pure awesomeness. Whoever finds his bro with two left feet MUST post a pic!! Cuz da KYRA demands it! Mwuahahaha!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back