What's the deal with Dengar's head???

Maybe he just likes to wear his Fruit Of The Looms on his head?
dengar.jpg

Perhaps he was the victim of one too many atomic wedgies? Perhaps he is just special in a Jerry's kid kind of way? Maybe.
Dengar2.jpg

I can't even look at Dengar the same, thanks to Robot Chicken. "D-guns, d-bombs, d-missiles. Need something disintegrated, get me integrated! That's Dengars old motto!" Vader: "No Disintegrations!" Dengar: "Aw shucks!"

I said this in the Fett movie thread: Dengar was sent on a mission to take in a group of bounties but Fett flew in (Fett's first mission and peer pressured into it) disintigrated em all, Dengar survived and which is why he's bandaged up and swore payback. If Lucas makes up a backstory it'd better be worth walkin around like an armored mummy

edit: Is it just me... Or does he look a tad bit like Johnny Cash?
Dengar.JPG

Always assumed his name was a brain-damaged spelling of "Danger" and the appearance was due to an interstellar ******* thing. A result of Bantha-tipping or jumping the Sarlacc on a tricycle while dressed as Slave Leia. After the accident, he was dropped from the show and had to take up bounty hunting. Considered the possibility of a conjoined fetal twin but that seemed pretty far fetched to me.

Doc

Always assumed his name was a brain-damaged spelling of "Danger" and the appearance was due to an interstellar ******* thing. A result of Bantha-tipping or jumping the Sarlacc on a tricycle while dressed as Slave Leia. After the accident, he was dropped from the show and had to take up bounty hunting. Considered the possibility of a conjoined fetal twin but that seemed pretty far fetched to me.

Doc

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I read somewhere that Dengar (Danger coincidentally) is responsible for Saving Boba Fett from the Sarlacc pit and nursing him back to health.

but yeah his costume was a mix and match of everything the costume and prop guys could find, in a hurry i guess

Solo crippled Dengar in a swoop race. He was forced to let the empire do emergency surgery to his brain. The wraps are from recovery to cover the circuity. The parts of his brain that controls pain, fear etc were removed.

I read somewhere that Dengar (Danger coincidentally) is responsible for Saving Boba Fett from the Sarlacc pit and nursing him back to health.

but yeah his costume was a mix and match of everything the costume and prop guys could find, in a hurry i guess

I don't remember the exact chain of events, but I recall the books you're referring to. It's a 3-part series called, "The Bounty Hunter Wars." It's probably my least favorite SW novel I've read. I don't know if Dengar actually save Fett, or if just happened to be around and helped nurse him back to health. But it does cover how Fett survived after going into the Sarlacc pit.

I think it's in "Tales from Jabba's palace". Where Fett kills the sarlic, escapes, then Dengar finds him in the sand and helps him.

I don't remember the exact chain of events, but I recall the books you're referring to. It's a 3-part series called, "The Bounty Hunter Wars." It's probably my least favorite SW novel I've read. I don't know if Dengar actually save Fett, or if just happened to be around and helped nurse him back to health. But it does cover how Fett survived after going into the Sarlacc pit.

The Bounty Hunter years, yep your right im sure that's it.

Dengar is in Jabba's palace and after he hears about the Distruction of the sail Barge goes to have look for himself, he comes across and almost dead Fett near the Sallacc Pit and rescue's him

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back