What's "off" in this publicity tour photo of Mark, Carrie, and Harrison?

It wasn't during 'Corvette Summer'. IIRC it was right after ANH debuted in theaters. He was driving too fast in the hills north of LA and he rolled his car.

I remember reading an article where the interviewer mentioned that you can still see scarring on Mark's face if you meet him in person. It's not obvious in the movies because of makeup work.
The accident occurred before anh premiered, b/c I remember reading that mark couldn’t make some pick up shots needed for last minute editing.

The first photo is probably post accident. His nose shape changed after his accident. He also looked like he aged after the accident. Several of the anh publicity photos also seem to be post accident.

When I read this with my medical mind, I instantly think that she aspirated (commonly seen with intoxicated or lethargic individuals who vomit and then suck the stomach contents down into their trachea and lungs). It can produce a severe, life threatening pneumonia.
No drugs involved: something similar happened to me a few years ago. While eating a banana I started coughing and tiny fragments of it ended up in one of my lungs.
Thankfully I went to the hospital and the docs took care of it, before getting a life threatening pneumonia and all that. Worst pain ever(!).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back