The Fall Guy: The Motion Picture

Am I the the only one who immediately thought of this….

FABBBAE2-C7C2-41DD-BA9B-46AE17A605F4.jpeg

I’ll admit, I’m kinda interested in seeing it, mostly because I happened to like the show (saw it on FX back when it used to show older shows like Mission: Impossible, Hart to Hart, Rawhide and others, in the mid 1990s). Plus, it’s from the director of Bullet Train, which I thought was a pretty decent film.

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for 1980s action shows. Kinda surprised it took until 2024 to see this remake. They could have done it 20 years ago.

They are dropping the bounty hunter bit though. Not interested really. At this point i think they are running out of 80s shows that laster 4+ years they havent remade

They are dropping the bounty hunter bit though. Not interested really. At this point i think they are running out of 80s shows that laster 4+ years they havent remade

This one is obviously not much of a 'remake'.

I see the title of the old show, the character name, and a couple shots of the brown GMC pickup.

And soon after ......

I'm a sucker for that show too.

H&M had better script writing than a lot of the genre (early 1980s chase/stunt shows).

The 1st Coyote car (McLaren kit) was really cool when they kept it on the ground. It was too lightweight & flimsy for jumping.

The redone 2nd version (DeLorean) was harder to swallow. The front end bodywork was angled down and it threw off the looks.

I'm a sucker for that show too.

H&M had better script writing than a lot of the genre (early 1980s chase/stunt shows).

The 1st Coyote car (McLaren kit) was really cool when they kept it on the ground. It was too lightweight & flimsy for jumping.

The redone 2nd version (DeLorean) was harder to swallow. The front end bodywork was angled down and it threw off the looks.

It was a great show. They had to change the design of the car as Brian Keith had terrible trouble getting in and out of the original. The second Coyote sucked. I would think they could have just added doors to the original.

Fall Guy ruled. This new movie just needs to be it's own thing. It is not Fall Guy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back