What we want in the next AVP game........FOX!!!!!!!!!

CRANIUM

Hi guys,like me there were a lot of gamers let down a little by the latest AVP game,so this is what i think should be done to make it better for the next installment:

Back to the original predator sounds and heat vision like the first two AVP games on the PC.

Improved mele attack system as it seemed too random and slow.

Longer levels as the game is all over far too quickly.

Better controls for the aliens with an option for slow stealth attacks so you can actually sneak up behind marines more often,a crouch button and sights for the marines.

A better trophy reward for the predator,when you rip a marines/alien head off or other body part you get to keep it and can look at it in the menu.

Start afresh and stear away from the movie franchise.

The option to skin your victims as the predator and maybe an AI command orders system for the marines and aliens,predators hunt alone.

Lastly,make the game more open space so that we can explore and accidently walk into an alien hive,predator camp or get ambushed by some marines.

This is what i want guys so please put down what you want,hope this is entertaining for you

Everything that you said plus a survivor mode where you can be a predator that is what i wanted

Oh and the chestburster gameplay from the older games

play as a facehugger
play as a dog alien
play as a predalien
customizable predators
able to use alien acid spit
more predator weapons like
the glaive
the maul
the burner
the whip
the net gun
the gauntlet plasma bolt
the spear guns

What i would like to see

MARINES
crouching
iron sight for all weapons
a real sniper rifle
movie pulse rifle
ability to carry more than four grenades and allow option to hand throw not just fire out of pulse rifle
different grenade type (incidiary, white phosphorous,poison gas)
ability to customize your marines armor and look
more than one sidearm and bring back vp70
give marines a knife for melee
infrared visor
flares in multiplayer as well as single
no secondary fire button grenade launcher and any equipment items have mapped to d pad to pull up weapon to use
multiplayer add ons
larger maps and allow vehicle combat
allow marines to have ability to call in particle phalanx hits from mother ship
or ammo drops

now onto

PREDATORS

faster melee combat
allow melee combat with all projectile weapons such as spear,smart disc
ability to customize your predator by color,armor,bio helmet,plasma caster,plasma cannons from comics kspear guns and allow it all to be selectab le in weapon load out also in mellee
put different spears,swords, wolf whip, smart disc, shurikan, gauntlets in game all with different attributes
multiplayer
allow voice mimcry
allow predators to call in plasma beams shots from mother ship

aliens
no suggsstions

well for the sequel i think there should be character customize screen not pre made skins so each predator can be your own same with marines customizer

well for the sequel i think there should be character customize screen not pre made skins so each predator can be your own same with marines customizer
I'm not sure how much customizing you can do with the marines do in part because all you have is text, pictures, slogans, logos oh wait now I see it

I'd be more inclined to see the Predator game that we talked about stylized in GTA format, like the other thread, regardless FOX is just there for copyrights & to kick money up to, SEGA is the publisher & Rebellion will actually develop & make the game. Good luck getting any of those companies to listen, you've got a better chance of making a Warrior Alien your pet dog... ha ha ha.

Hey Abe, come here!!!

I'd be more inclined to see the Predator game that we talked about stylized in GTA format, like the other thread, regardless FOX is just there for copyrights & to kick money up to, SEGA is the publisher & Rebellion will actually develop & make the game. Good luck getting any of those companies to listen, you've got a better chance of making a Warrior Alien your pet dog... ha ha ha.

Hey Abe, come here!!!

did you c Planet 51? They put Xenos as dogs! XD

All these suggetstions are great! I think the option to have 1st person view and 3rd person would be really handy!! I really wanted to have better looks at the alien and predator skins. I mean, the only time I got to look at a predator with a new skin that I hadnt got yet, and was obsessed about (Alien), was by either deliberately getting myself killed by the guy, or being lucky enough to have one on a mixed species team, and stalk him by following him around and annoyinlgy stand infront of him to stare!!!!!

Oh and the chestburster gameplay from the older games

Chestburster gameplay would kick ass!!!

hell yeah! AND THE MULTIPLAYER SKINS SHOULD BE UNLOCKED VIA STORY MODE!!!!! rANKED MATCH TAKES !@#$ING FOREVER TO GET STARTED!!!!
Yes, they do!! That would be a much better idea, but unlock them by difficult achievments, not just for completing missions, as the story modes were too easy.

All these suggetstions are great! I think the option to have 1st person view and 3rd person would be really handy!! I really wanted to have better looks at the alien and predator skins. I mean, the only time I got to look at a predator with a new skin that I hadnt got yet, and was obsessed about (Alien), was by either deliberately getting myself killed by the guy, or being lucky enough to have one on a mixed species team, and stalk him by following him around and annoyinlgy stand infront of him to stare!!!!!

Chestburster gameplay would kick ass!!!

Yes, they do!! That would be a much better idea, but unlock them by difficult achievments, not just for completing missions, as the story modes were too easy.

u shud atleast unlock one by completing the story mode (which shud have been way longer), oh! unlock berserker's once you unlock everything!!! (or maybe cheat codes! )

int he new one on multiplayer online do you as a Pred have to find your weapons or do you start with them? In the demo you had to find them and thats some unreal garbage. I hate that.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back