"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Can anyone here get a file for the Young Ahamkaras Spine for the hunter? From Destiny :) I would kill for it! lol I really want to create it! :eek Young_Ahamkara's_Spine.jpeg

Since you asked here I got the raw obj if that will help you. If you need it cleaned up and unfolded I can make this my Thursday work project.
Dude if you could do that for me, you would be the best person ever!! :D Because I'm a total noob lol. I only know how download files and build them haha :p

Hi Laellee,
Yes, it's locked.
they have released a 20" and a 23".

thanks.

Lame. I guess you could mod it, but that can be a nightmare for something so form-fitting. I guess contact the maker if you who, they might be willing to get you a rescaled. Good luck.

I am interested in someone creating pep files for the Iron Man MK45. I have a obj file of the complete suit, but do not have the means of or know-how to turn it into pep. To give you an idea of what you would be getting into, the file is made up of 1.5 million triangles. Also, due to the way I got this file (pooled money with several members on here) these can't be released to the public. If this can't work out, I understand.
mk45filesample.jpg

I am interested in someone creating pep files for the Iron Man MK45. I have a obj file of the complete suit, but do not have the means of or know-how to turn it into pep. To give you an idea of what you would be getting into, the file is made up of 1.5 million triangles. Also, due to the way I got this file (pooled money with several members on here) these can't be released to the public. If this can't work out, I understand.
View attachment 489487

Well, saying triangles says a lot. Second of all, if you are looking for a pep-conversion of a model, the WTB section is a great place to start, especially if you are expecting a non-disclosure (read- non-sharing) agreement.

You should also consider what level / quality of unfold you want ie a beginner willing to do it for a copy of the unfold or an expert that wants paying

Hi, I've been looking all over for files for armor from Everquest 2. Specifically looking for the generic vanguard armor templates. I'd like to make a suit for a friend's birthday. If anyone has a way to get these out or build them I would greatly appreciate it.

I dont know if anyone has posted this one up but im in desperate need of a Excalibur from warframe Pepakura file even if its just his helmet, any help would be greatly appreciated

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_(Warframe)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back