Needing Help Transfer A RedHood PDO Helmet To PDF

InfernoOrlando

(Expect some very long sentences -_-) Ok so this I swear this is the last time I’m going to beg someone to help me out. First of all I cannot download PDO files onto my computer as it is a chromebook and wine program doesn’t work for dog doo doo and there is no online converter at all. So I want to create a RedHood helmet from by far the most fun game (with the most difficult mission that gave me a reason to convince my parents to drive me to gamestop so I can cash it out to GTA V...) And that game was Batman Arkham Knight. As a huge RedHood fan I wanted to try making the DLC outfit/your typical hooded bratty violent teen (Jason Todd) and not something like motorcycle fetish (congrats if you find the reference.) Now enough of the lecture and if you do decide of helping out, thank god some people still do that in the world, thank you so much. I will have the link posted down and I’m open for any questions you want to ask me. https://vk.com/doc52172049_417204416?hash=a187facf88b682a6c5&dl=c49c380cd00eb395f3 or try DC Comics - Red Hood Helmet Ver.5 Free Papercraft Download if link doesn’t work

Hi there. I'm happy to convert the file for you, but it's scaled way too large - 600mm tall. That's two feet near enough. I'll rescale it and get back to you.

Edit: It's unfolded for foam. Hope that's ok. There are far too many vertices for it to be any good for card though.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back