"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I think that I have found the ultimate armour... what is cooler, than batman or the guyver???? Well, not that much but I think that I found it... BEHOLD!!! THE BAT-GUYVER!!! DON'T ASK ME FOR THE FILES... DON'T HAVE THEM ... FOUND THE PIC ON THE NET... IF SOMEONE DOES HAVE THEM HERE PLEASE SHARE.... YEAH LEFT THE CAP ON DON'T CARE............................................................ 11098756_1440855462875290_1336789295_n.jpg

I've looked everywhere but can't find anything. I would definitely appreciate a pepakura file for Gogo Tomago from Big Hero 6!

I am on a big search for tf2 weapon papercraft, preferably the medigun. Could someone do me a giant favour and supply me with a link to a medigun or the other stock weapon models?

I've gone mad trying to find a Scout Trooper helmet. All links seem to be broken.
I'm actually looking to create the entire armor, but the helmet is the most tricky piece.

I've been looking for a Dr Doom mask for ages, (besides the one ripped from the marvel v capcom game), and i recently found a mask file i like, but i'm useless at unfolding so if anyone is willing i can upload the file and someone can unfold it and share it out. http://www.4shared.com/file/VtHJ0UWzba/Dr_Doom_Mask_2.html?- link for for first mask. If anyone is interested in the second mask to unfold message me please.

Capture.JPG doom.JPG

Last edited:
Kit bashing -Im working on an Iron Kaiju outfit. Its a hybrid of MechaGodzilla 2 and Iron Man but I currently have no modeling experience with pep. Id be extremely grateful (and willing to send freshly baked cookies) to anyone who would help me build a pepakura model/file of this Basically Id like to use the shapes as seen to the red/gold pictures but Id like the leg and calfs to be Ironman in style- and the lower arms to be a blend of the mecha godzilla and iron man (need the flip up panel so I can use it to secure my ever needed badge. Pls let me know if IM not giving enough detail as this is my first foray into pep and Im wanting to use it to build a foam based armor iron_kaiju.jpgPC152359.jpgP1220732.jpgiron_kaiju_by_shin_goji-d5i1d1y.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for a life size tron cycle, the bike stick, any/all helmets, and any/all weapons in pep all from tron legacy.
So far all I found is the light disks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back