"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

The new Thor (Goddess of Thunder) Helmet! Please and thank you!

article_post_width_thor_goddess_marvel_puzzle_quest.JPG

Have gotten several friends on board with an idea to do a Great Jaggi (Monster Hunter Tri/4). I know it would take a lot of modification to make it effectively a wearable raptor-like rig, but soo far I'm having trouble even getting the model. Found plenty of armors and weapons from the game, but very few monsters... Can't imagine why =p

Hello. I am looking to make my first armor; a drivesuit for Gypsy Danger, the white or black, from Pacific Rim. I'm having trouble finding all the pieces even though I've been told google would get me there. Am I just failing hard in the search or has the entire suit not been done? Thanks.

Hello. I am looking to make my first armor; a drivesuit for Gypsy Danger, the white or black, from Pacific Rim. I'm having trouble finding all the pieces even though I've been told google would get me there. Am I just failing hard in the search or has the entire suit not been done? Thanks.

You might be out of luck on the drive suit, I've only myself seen upper torso pieces that were made available for pepakura, otherwise there were a couple of people working on 3d-printed suits but they either weren't sharing the files or stopped updating their progress. You might try messaging member Srilanking, he was well on his way with a good drivesuit model a while ago, but I don't know how far he got with it.... Also, member Rundown has a 3d model he's selling for cheap of one of the drivesuit helmets; I bought that model myself for a commission a couple of years ago, and it's a quality model (although it would need unfolding for Pepakura)

I've been looking for a pep file for a second age elven helmet from LOTR. I would love to be able to make one. Does anyone have one? Or a 3d model of one so I can try making a pep-file myself? Or even anything I can modify to get this effect? This is what I'm looking for:
View attachment 275765

Over a year later so I figured i'd give this one another go. Anyone who can help? I never got a reply from the guy on deviantart who has a 3d model

You might be out of luck on the drive suit, I've only myself seen upper torso pieces that were made available for pepakura, otherwise there were a couple of people working on 3d-printed suits but they either weren't sharing the files or stopped updating their progress. You might try messaging member Srilanking, he was well on his way with a good drivesuit model a while ago, but I don't know how far he got with it.... Also, member Rundown has a 3d model he's selling for cheap of one of the drivesuit helmets; I bought that model myself for a commission a couple of years ago, and it's a quality model (although it would need unfolding for Pepakura)

Ok. Thanks. :) I'm thinking maybe I should start with helmet costume for now after reading so much on these forums for the past few days. I might have been too over ambitious for the drivesuit as first project. Now considering characters with helmets and sewable outfits.

Last edited:
I would personally like to have a copy of the colonial marines armor, but the link provided is a dead end so if anyone has it and would be gracious enough to share I would be highly grateful! More to the point I am looking for just the back armor pdo as I have all the rest.

Last edited:
I have been searching for 2 years now for a model of the gravity gun from half-life 2. And I have also been searching for a model of the medigun from tf2. I would be so grateful if we're to make me the files!

I have been searching for 2 years now for a model of the gravity gun from half-life 2. And I have also been searching for a model of the medigun from tf2. I would be so grateful if we're to make me the files!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:56946 download the stl files for it. If you don't already have it,download Blender (its free). import the the stl files,then export them as .obj. you can then open it up pepakura and unfold away :) hope that helps

Just a quick note to say that the Dark Helmet link is no longer working. Would love to make this for my next event. Anyone you know who might have it? Thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back