What materials are these?

Everyone has asked a dumb question one time or another...either here or elsewhere. If I had not worked at Staples for a couple of years back in college, I probably wouldn't have known what card stock was either. There's normally a couple different thickness types (called weights)...you're going to want the heavier 110# weight paper.

So does the search on here when you use Pepakura in it :lol. Oh he's in for a warm welcome on the forum.

But what if he did not know what pepakura is? I only knew because a friend at work told me about it before I joined here.

The all caps though...

Sent from my other Etch-A-Sketch

at least he posted nice pics with his query.:thumbsup
and welcome to the rpf! ask all the questions you want, just do a search first

Ok sorry everyone im young and just finished my sports so i haven't been around any of this stuff in my life so im sorry for asking dumb questions im also probably biting off a little more than i can chew im building a predator suit for comic con cause as a tall football player its the best build because i wanted to go as spiderman but im way bigger than he is so i look kind of silly so im torn between either predator and spawn but thank you everyone even for the negative criticism it helps me learn.

Good luck with the predator suit build! If you have any questions ask, though must stuff can be found with a quick search. Again good luck!

hey Alex! don't worry everyone has to start somewhere! as long as you have the enthusiasm and the will (and a massive amount of patience)! you'll find lots of help on this site . . just ask . . you've come to the right place!! you won't find a better site! it's packed full of the most talented artists and sculpturs I've ever seen in one place!. if your looking for advice and help on using pepakura i've produced some videos of my first build the ironman III helmet where i used the build as a base for the sculpt, I'd be happy to send them to you if you let me have your details! it pretty much covers what you need to know! ... from the card, tools, glues to the finished thing!! welcome to the site i wish you luck on your project!!!!

Abs

The other day I posted a thread asking for comments on my heath ledger painting . . (yes that was me TOM!)!!i forgot the pics!! :facepalm . . I got alot of stick for that!!! 36 posts!! they were hilarious but left me feeling pretty stupid!!!!! . . we all do it!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back