WHAT IS GOOD IN LIFE?

ed-209

Sr Member
Today, Christmas Eve day brought a gift from a dear friend, Howard W, from Albion Swords (www.filmswords.com).

He had written me a few days ago saying that Santa was on his way to deliver me a Christmas gift.

Little did I suspect it wasn’t Santa bringing me a gift but CROM himself!

My mouth fell open upon sliding open the wood panel of the finely crafted wooden presentation case that housed inside…the Atlantean Sword of Conan!!!

This replica is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

This sword, designed by Ron Cobb and fabricated using the original studio molds by Jody Samson makes this the most accurate replica out there!!!! Jody even supervised the making of the sword.

John Milius, the director even had lent them one of the original swords to study so as to have it be as accurate as possible.

In the year that must be seen as the worst in our history, it ends with a ray of hope thanks to someone that finally solves the riddle of Steel…the generosity of a good friend that thinks of others.

Now, I too, know what is good in life.

Thank you, Howard!!!

Attachments

• Albion (0).jpg
    Albion (0).jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Albion (1).jpg
    Albion (1).jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Albion (2).jpg
    Albion (2).jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Albion (3).jpg
    Albion (3).jpg
    546 KB · Views: 143
  • Albion (4).jpg
    Albion (4).jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 162
My partner and my children...on this Christmas Day....they are happy, healthy and safe.

That (to Me) is what's good and the only thing that matters....in the end.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE......!!!

OMG, What a gift. That is absolutely amazing. The only thing better than that gift, is the wonderful friend you have that gave you such a thoughtful gift. Clarence the angel was right.
"Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends"
Merry Christmas. You are blessed brother.

My family, friends, pups and I healthy. My wife and I are employed. We have food, a awesome house with a pool. I have my collection and other "toys" I enjoy very much. I feel very much blessed. Anyone's world can change with one phone call. I thank my Lord that I haven't had to go through anything major in 2020.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back