what does a real Derwent pipe go for nowadays

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a question for the group. Who out there has been able to track down a real 16 hole Derwent MK8 interconnector. And if you are one of the lucky few, how much would you sell yours for? Post here or PM me.

-best

Dan

Last edited:
Re: Who has a real Derwent MK8 interconnector (OWK emitter),how much would you sell 4

Hmm that seems to be the wrong profile for the correct obi-wan saber...I wouldn't know how much it'll sell for. I guess whatever the buyer is willing to pay for....:)

Re: Who has a real Derwent MK8 interconnector (OWK emitter),how much would you sell 4

Last one I saw, the asking price was $2,000

Hmm that seems to be the wrong profile for the correct obi-wan saber...I wouldn't know how much it'll sell for. I guess whatever the buyer is willing to pay for....:)

I know. This is not a picture of my interconnector. Mine has the correct profile. I was just wondering if anyone here has this variation, and if so how much they paid for it.

I've got one of these 'opposite facing' ones. Traded it for an Armitage Shanks tap handle.

I know. This is not a picture of my interconnector. Mine has the correct profile. I was just wondering if anyone here has this variation, and if so how much they paid for it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back