What do you guys prefer?

mosarmini

So I'm wondering which Iron Man I should get done, and I'm in the middle of picking between the Mark IV, or the Mark VI. I like the triangle light look, but I also like the circle light look, so I figured I'd leave it to the geniuses of RPF to help me decide!
P.S. If I posted in the wrong section I'm really sorry!

Haha I think I might end up going with the Triangler Arc after all, just because it's done faster and I'm having my friend make it (trying to have it done by the Avengers release!)

Though I've started the IV/VI helmet, at this point I'd go III (Not really sure of the differences other than the teeth, anyway. Haven't personally analyzed it enough)...

Though I've started the IV/VI helmet, at this point I'd go III (Not really sure of the differences other than the teeth, anyway. Haven't personally analyzed it enough)...

Absolutely none at all, the teeth you speak of were in the the Mark3 as well just no in the hero suit. But since IronMan2 was almost all CGI besides the back half of the helmet it is all Mark3 lid. ;)

I personally think that the mark 2 is the coolest suit from the movies. I know it's the same design as the mark 3, but if it's painted and treated right, You have one heck of a nice piece.

I personally think that the mark 2 is the coolest suit from the movies. I know it's the same design as the mark 3, but if it's painted and treated right, You have one heck of a nice piece.

I agree 100% but it would need to have the rivets engraved into the whole suit to make it look right. Just painting it or chroming it silver is not a Mark2 at all.

I have to ask this: Who do you want to impress? Us, or yourself? Pick the one YOU want.
It is after all, YOUR suit. ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back