What did you do????

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolf177

Hi guys!!

I was about to start making a TON of predator masks, but since I have not made any, I would appreciate it if you guys could give me a little knowledge to the creation process. I assume that you guys do pepakura and it would be great for those of us who do pepakura (I am saying this because I don't know if there is another way.) to teach me how to do a predator mask. I have paid close attention on how to build a halo helm, but I know that making a predator mask is probably way more different. In a nutshell, I am basically just asking how to build a good predator mask and get any good tips for it. If you are reading, please post, because the more info, the better!

Thanks,
Wolf177

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WhiskeyBeard

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=19141

Just out of curiousity, how were you "about to make a TON of masks" without having any idea how to go about it?

Use the search function or any of the huntorials in this section. The most helpful "How-To" threads are pinned at the top of the Huntorial page.

There is a pepakura how-to in the linked thread. I assume you are wanting to make a Bio and not the head.

Wolf177

I actually knew the basics, but I wanted to see if there was a better way and any good tips.

Uratz

Because of the declining testosterone levels in the male species of our planet I would strongly advise you to "Man Up" and get some clay, use them finger muscles and SCULPT it.
Pepakura is a great invention but takes the whole personal touch out of it. Just get some reference, youtube some videos on how to sculpt stuff and just do it. Pep can only do so much
as long as there is some designer out there who spend the time to break down a 3D shape based on movie reference.

By sculpting you can do what Pepakura can't which is more organic and thus contain more life to it than some paper folds.

Search the Huntorials ; "Bio Mask"