What costumes are you working on?

Cassandra Cain's Batgirl!
cass-batgirl.jpg

Shae Vizla, SWTOR Social gear (Imperial), Liara from Mass effect, Freddie Mercury (Freddie for a Day), Catwoman, Black Widow, and finally a top hat to fix my Black Diamonds costume (house fire in 07 destroyed part of my costume collection and as it was my own work bugger all insurance to cover it and I have had no heart to replace everything...)

And a surprise or two. All for Dragon*Con and Celebration 6.

A Hulk inspired evening dress (done with a group of Avenger's inspired evening dresses), Rick Grimes and a Katniss Everdeen costume as described in the books. Won't be doing many movie costumes for a while, but I think my next movie costume will be Racheal from Blade Runner.

I have a billion different projects that are all in various parts of completion. I just went to my first comic con in Chicago and it has inspired me to start working again. I'm shooting on finishing my red ranger costumer by Halloween.

Lex Luthor battlesuit from MK vs DCU, ASM, and Scuba Steve. Hoping to finish one by NYCC cause I don't want to have to go as Coop from Baseketball or Barney Stinson...

Six string Samurai...
IMG_20120817_225249.jpg

IMG_20120817_225515.jpg

Yes, the shoes will be wingtips, but I really love these :)
I'm most likely going to rewrap the sword to cover the dutch tape.

Working on my own take of the Dark knight suit, and also about to start my first foam iron man build...definitely fun but hard work when working full time as well

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back