What costumes are you working on?

Awesome work Dracosfire83. I've seen some of your other work on other threads and it's great. I'm working on a Samurai Seven project and was wondering if you could help me out with the Kikuchiyo Pep files. Thanks for any help you can give.

I'm a newbie to all of this but I've been a costume seamstress for years. I'm working on a TASM costume for my brother! I'm still painting it but I can't wait to start sewing!! Here are a few pics of my progress... image2.JPGimage3.JPG

I've got a his and her Dredd 2012 set in the works. Got a lot of the hard parts done, but I gotta start sewing soon! Hoping for a Halloween debut.IMG_3091.jpg

Hey everyone. New on the forums, i searched but couldn't find a "Original Character" or "original costume" thread, so this one seemed like the most accurate choice to post in!

On and off for a month or two ive been working on a custom sci-fi build. Inspiration drawn from A LOT of things: Destiny, Deadspace, Pacific Rim, and a million other sci-fi games and films ive obsessed over throughout the years
photo 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

So working backwards, here's the majority of the upper body. Under suit is just an under armour compression shirt, but the patterning fit the look i was going for. There are six LED's wired into the torso, and a head lamp in the helmet. The stomach was the biggest piece of design work. It clips up into the upper torso with buckles, and the the back of the suit clips into its sides. The four front panels are attached to one another with elastic, as to provide flexibility (and obviously comfort).

photo 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG
The helmet has a high and low light setting in a compartment in the side, activated with a push button. The LED sits behind a piece of plastic that i frosted out with matte varnish to disperse the light. The visor is a sheet of thin clear polystyrene sprayed with several coats of Krylon "Looking Glass". This was the third visor i had to make. One didnt like being heat formed, one was painted with a transparent red after the looking glass was applied....which made it IMPOSSIBLE to see out of, and this one...i just stuck to what works.

photo 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG
The obligatory "Look what im making" selfies. The left is after sealing and primary colors, the right is just after plastidip sealing

photo 1.JPG
The helmet sparked the whole project. I've done several other pieces of "armor" out of EVA, put had never scratch build a helmet. After doing so, it needed an accompanying body.

Thats as far as work, bands, house, and other scheduling has allowed me to get. Arms are my next project, starting with the shoulders. Im planning an asymmetrical design. Then legs and everything else. I should definitely be done for Halloween and any events after.

Last edited:
Hello all, This is my first build. What do you think of the snow camo? Is it still considered war machine? or do i need to give it another name?IMAG1180.jpgIMAG1182.jpg

I'm very nearly finished with the vest and coat for my Jacob Frye costume (all I need to do are sew the buttons on both and finish making the belt for the coat). I'm almost done with my Jaime Lannister season 4/5 costume, having recently bought some gloves and just finished the leather jacket:
jaime_lannister_red_leather_jerkin_jacket_by_timeywimey_007-d9767f6.jpg(all I still need to do is get my Oathkeeper replica; I know Jaime only had it for a few episodes, but if I'm not mistaken he did use Oathkeeper when training with Bronn in season 4 and wearing that outfit, and even if I'm wrong, it's still an awesome sword worth owning)

I'm also in the middle of making an Arno Dorian coat, although I might put that on hold for a while, since I've been sewing something or other more or less non-stop since May and I could really use a break.

I see your Darth Revan Costume. I have been working diligently on my take of Darth Revan. I have taken some artistic liberties, but I would like your honest opinion.
Please tell me what you think of the Helmet.[video]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1254x709q90/673/NKd5Gk.jpg[/video][video]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1254x709q90/540/kEAFzR.jpg[/video][video]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1254x709q90/673/FvBmnv.jpg[/video][video]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1254x709q90/901/RYePVa.jpg[/video]

Deadpool.. as accurate to the Tim Miller version as I can (within reason) ;)

I considered creating a thread on my progress since some of the guys here have postponed their costumes.

First Project: Shovel Knight , trying EVA foam from work out mats, hot glue to seal, heat gun to shape and seal, plastic dip to seal prior to primer, flat white primer for all, then hand paint pieces.... please add suggestions

Antman for me for Halloween
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=246713

She-Ra Princess of Power for my wife
Got a start • Head piece Gauntlets and belt is fabricated needs paint
Here is a look at the design
She Ra breast armor.jpg

Ghostbusters Proton Pack

Having an Anovos Stormtrooper delivered in November

Working several E-11 Blasters

Mass Effect Shepherd Foam Armor

Arkham Knight Scarecrow

Thats it it for now

Attachments

• She Ra breast armor.jpg
    She Ra breast armor.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 81
IMG_2267.JPGIMG_2265.JPG Currently working on a papercraft Rocketeer Jetpack.... my first one so it's taking a little time probably not the most easiest either to start with but it'll look good once resin coated. Also working on a Foam Stormtrooper Helmet for the wife. Probably about 75% done... just a few more details and paint, then ready for trooping!

As I am new to this, working on the easier Fallout 3 and New Vegas costumes for myself and the family:

Tunnel Snakes
Armored Vault 101 Suit
Vault 101 Utility Suit
Followers of the Apocalypse - Wife
Raider
Little Sister from Bioshock... daughter had to be different :/

Hi,
I'm working on Thanos armor and latex mask, based on the Hot Toys figure for me ( Thread coming soon! )
136587.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

and a Stormtrooper for my 5 old son

SW_CI_rebels_stormtrooper.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back