Westworld (HBO)

That was also my thinking but it also seemed like she didn't know everything but then again Deloris might have uploaded the real Hales memories that just didn't include everything, like her being the mole. It is all very confusing, which is probably exactly what they are going for.
Also, when Deloris was going through the library in season 2, she said something like she got the information she needed. She may have gotten just enough information about Hale to pull off a host infiltrating the real world. But not fine details like how she cuddles with her kid.

Anyone want to bet that Rehoboam IS Serakc? That the machine has taken over and created a virtual "master" that is the richest entity on the planet...

I don't think that the new Hale is Delores/Wyatt - We've never seen that the hosts can split off and copy their personality to another pearl - plus the pearls she's got already had "someones" consciousness in it - that presumably would have had to be deleted... trying to free the hosts she'd have to permanently delete one which seems out of character. I'm trying to remember if Delores had access to any blank pearls, I know Bernard did - I need to go back and take a look at season 2...

I don't think its Teddy as that just seems too obvious for the writers of this show. BUT it fits with the self harming (Teddy did blow his own head off), and with Delores's reprogramming he was a "predator", and he did know Delores very well... but its jut to obvious.

I don't think its Angela - although that was my first guess. We have not seen Delores and Angela have that much interaction for the lines you know me better than anyone to be accurate.

Whoever it is needs to be a "predator" - so its definitely someone that has a mean streak... I don't see a host that fits all these criteria that was available for Delores to take with her... I guess we'll find out together :)

Jedi Dade

I’m with Jedi Dade on Rehoboam actually BEING Serak.

I think Hale is Teddy. Teddy seemed to be starting to understand...something...was off with his “life,” but hadn’t fully grasped what was going on with him. I feel like the way that this version of Hale was acting through the first half of the episode was pretty similar.

Holy ****. This season so far has been a slow, confusing burn, that I had no problem with, but now it looks like the first 3 episodes are just there as prologue and world building just for this episode. As a fan of this show, I put tonites episode up as one of the best of the entire series. This show is insane

That blew my mind. I was half expecting Charlotte but not the others. It still jumps around and is confusing at times, but when hasn't Westworld been like that?

My bet is we are going to find out half the stuff in this season is a rehoboam simulation... and similar to the first season will warrant a second viewing knowing what the twist really is.

Jedi Dade

The barrels of white liquid... is that robot dipping solution? If so, it looks like Deloris may be preparing for mass production.

Last edited:
You wouldn't think wood barrels would be a good idea from that. Wouldn't the wood contaminate the solution?
Do we know exactly what the solution is though? No, we don't. So who's to say what would or wouldn't contaminate it?

If Dolores is trying to hide what she's doing, why not camouflage the operation as if it's a distillery (which is what I assumed it was, at first glance).

One thing that’s confusing me is William. Is the William that was institutionalized human, or the host William from the park? If he’s human, why was he feeling guilt for killing his daughter? Wasn’t it robot William that did that?

What?

There is no host version of William.

If you’re referring to the one at the end of season 2, that appeared to be set FAR in the future.

Im not sure about that far in the future part. He’s the William from the park that is all shot up and has his fingers blown off. I thought he finds the lab after the park is flooded and the tech (his daughter whom I assumed was a host) says he’s been there over and over, and starts testing his programming.

Im not sure about that far in the future part. He’s the William from the park that is all shot up and has his fingers blown off. I thought he finds the lab after the park is flooded and the tech (his daughter whom I assumed was a host) says he’s been there over and over, and starts testing his programming.

Nah, that scene was from the future.

It’s an extremely similar room to what we saw James Delos getting tested for “fidelity” in.

William even says to her something along the lines of “I’m already in it, aren’t I?”

She responds “No, the system is long gone.”

While I have no doubt the William in that scene is in fact a host, one they’re doing the same type of testing on that they were doing to James Delos, I have not seen nor read anything compelling enough to say that it’s the same William we are seeing in episodes of the show throughout these three seasons.

Think about it, you answered your own question when you posed it...if there are two Williams, why would one feel any guilt for something that the other one did?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back