Well, here's my first sig attempt

berserk wolf

I asked around if someone can make me a sig, but I got impatient so I tried my computer's paint program. Well, here it is. Tell me what you guys think.

Thats great!!! I wont make a seperate topic for mine, but Ive just finished making my own like 5 mins ago! Its my first one, and not being too familiar with photoshop....but anyway.
Yours is great, the pred language and the font for your name really looks great in this sig!! Did you draw those your self? And like the berserker shot also

Thats great!!! I wont make a seperate topic for mine, but Ive just finished making my own like 5 mins ago! Its my first one, and not being too familiar with photoshop....but anyway.
Yours is great, the pred language and the font for your name really looks great in this sig!! Did you draw those your self? And like the berserker shot also

Thnx for ur kind words. Yeah, I drew in the Pred font and just typed in my user name. If you want, I put this for you. Haha me and my girlfriend make coded messages to eachother in class. One time we got caught passing notes and our teacher was like "Oh great, it's coded! I can't make you two read it in front of the class!" Her and I busted up laughing after class.

predatorhieroglyphstranslated.jpg

Thanks, I saw that code, I was going to use it to write my real name, but I changed my mind. Thats cool though using it to send messages XD
Tatsu, you should be able to enlarge it in photobucket, or where ever you made it to the max size. Im not sure if it will lose quality or not, but you could try and see

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back