Well guys lets get started!!!!

predarandy11

Well hey guys i would like to start my thread about my first creation predator costume! :D. so the wang P1 rose mask has arive its a raw one . Took pictures but having trouble to find the cable so i can load it up but i have school now so ill find it after school :D.

i have my armour , gaulents expect i dont have shin armouir thigh armour and the skin :D im working on that . Im attending to this dress up party and i hope i pooo on all of them :D.

My mask - my mask is beautiful but i didnt know it would be big O_O ill just put cloths in there and make me fit me :lol: so when it arrived he had white staff on it like dust i think it was from the casting cus its raw. Anyone know how to get rid of it? i try cleaning it but dosnt do anything. Or maybe it dosnt need to be clean?

Welll guys time to get to school ill post the pics up tonight :)!

The white stuff is baby powder ..it is applied so that the curing latex doesnt stick to its self. Soapy water will take it all off.

u got pics of it mate would love to see what you got so far????
Well heres the pics of my mask i gotta head off to go out laterz ill post up some of my armour later tonight

asd1_.jpg

44441.jpg

well guys tomoro im starting to finish off all my cardboard armour !!! then on sunday starting to paint my mask and everything plus my skin :rolleyes:! should all be done by tuesday will post pics up tomoro of my armour

well guys tomoro im starting to finish off all my cardboard armour !!! then on sunday starting to paint my mask and everything plus my skin :rolleyes:! should all be done by tuesday will post pics up tomoro of my armour
cant wait to see more mate hope the painting goes well for you,are you airbrushing or brush painting????

brush painting its a budget cposutme for this friday soon will be more better! :rolleyes: well i just finish my skin and its not what i expected but i think its ok for a budget its decent LOL its just cloths with acrlic paint on it . and finished all my amour , purchasing sonme foamies to make new armour and soon il get a mr i suit and do the method ! ;) Wil post pics up soon just having trouble finding the cable .

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back