We Were Soldiers Collection

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Complete NVA uniform arrived as well, came with sandals, ammo chest rig with foam to simulate pouches had magazines, pith helmet with blood splatter from being shot....In the head
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg

Lastly for today’s mail call, one of the hardest uniforms for me to find! Viet Minh officer with matching pith helmet from the beginning of the movie when they fought the French!
IMG_1085.jpg

It’s been awhile since I have posted and have been able to pick up a couple new items since my last posting. For starters is a simple background used shirt named to Tipton.
IMG_2800.JPG

Next up is my personal grail so far. The shirt Chris Klein worn in the movie while portraying Geoghegan. He was one of my favorites in the movie so getting this was very exciting

Attachments

• IMG_2802.JPG
    IMG_2802.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 206
Great collection! I was in teh Oregon Army National Guard when this movie came out. We went to our annual training at Ft. Hunter Ligget where a lot of this movie was shot. We happened upon some of the Huey bodies that they had used as static props. My platoon sergeant made off with a snake door panel, I got an airspeed indicator, and some other guys grabbed a few other random parts. The snake door panel hung in the armory for a while.

Great collection! I was in teh Oregon Army National Guard when this movie came out. We went to our annual training at Ft. Hunter Ligget where a lot of this movie was shot. We happened upon some of the Huey bodies that they had used as static props. My platoon sergeant made off with a snake door panel, I got an airspeed indicator, and some other guys grabbed a few other random parts. The snake door panel hung in the armory for a while.

That’s awesome! Would you happen to still have the indicator? Thanks!

Was fortunate enough to pick Mel Gibson’s screen worn costume and his personal continuity book. This costume I was able to match it up to him wearing it in the middle of the movie during the Broken Arrow scene.
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_4646.jpg
IMG_4639.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Attachments

• Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
Fortunate enough to of been able to pick up another French camo shirt worn in the beginning of the movie. Multiple squib marks and holes, along with the pants.
Adjustments.jpg

A few recent pickups. First is a French Captain costume worn by Nicholas Hosking at the beginning of the film. He is one of two French officers in the film.
Adjustments.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back