We Were Soldiers Collection

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MagnumForce

Complete NVA uniform arrived as well, came with sandals, ammo chest rig with foam to simulate pouches had magazines, pith helmet with blood splatter from being shot....In the head
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg

MagnumForce

Lastly for today’s mail call, one of the hardest uniforms for me to find! Viet Minh officer with matching pith helmet from the beginning of the movie when they fought the French!
IMG_1085.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MagnumForce

It’s been awhile since I have posted and have been able to pick up a couple new items since my last posting. For starters is a simple background used shirt named to Tipton.
IMG_2800.JPG

MagnumForce

Next up is a shirt worn by Cheatham that was in the “Broken Arrow” scene and was able to find him in the movie.
IMG_2690.JPG
IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG

MagnumForce

Next up is my personal grail so far. The shirt Chris Klein worn in the movie while portraying Geoghegan. He was one of my favorites in the movie so getting this was very exciting

Attachments

mboyce

Great collection! I was in teh Oregon Army National Guard when this movie came out. We went to our annual training at Ft. Hunter Ligget where a lot of this movie was shot. We happened upon some of the Huey bodies that they had used as static props. My platoon sergeant made off with a snake door panel, I got an airspeed indicator, and some other guys grabbed a few other random parts. The snake door panel hung in the armory for a while.

MagnumForce

Great collection! I was in teh Oregon Army National Guard when this movie came out. We went to our annual training at Ft. Hunter Ligget where a lot of this movie was shot. We happened upon some of the Huey bodies that they had used as static props. My platoon sergeant made off with a snake door panel, I got an airspeed indicator, and some other guys grabbed a few other random parts. The snake door panel hung in the armory for a while.
That’s awesome! Would you happen to still have the indicator? Thanks!

MagnumForce

First shirt I’ve owned that is built the same as the one NVA Lieutenant Colonel Nguyễn Hữu An wears in the movie.
Adjustments.JPG

Prop Store