Warehouse 13 - The Tesla Gun

Wow, lots of great information in this thread. Thanks to everyone for posting it. I'm a long-time member/lurker on here, but this is my first post. I've decided to try to tackle the Telsa and Farnsworth for D*C next year. Figure it gives me plenty of time to get them right.

I found another "tube donor" a few days ago.. walmart has lightup light saber candy at the cashier candy section, and some are even blue.

The tube size looks like the smaller rear tube, but it also looks like the battery/switch housing could be easily hidden in the tesla gun body.

I'm having trouble figuring something out...
With the main Tesla frame being so thin, has anyone figured out how the main brass body part attaches solidly so that it doesn't jiggle around when the gun is moved? I know there's the small brass piece on the back end above the handle, but it seems to me as if there must be some hidden scres on the underside or something to keep it all steady, or something. Any ideas?

I'm having trouble figuring something out...
With the main Tesla frame being so thin, has anyone figured out how the main brass body part attaches solidly so that it doesn't jiggle around when the gun is moved? I know there's the small brass piece on the back end above the handle, but it seems to me as if there must be some hidden scres on the underside or something to keep it all steady, or something. Any ideas?
Haven't gotten that far yet, but with a screw in the back, and the front tube secured with the copper coil to the frame, it should be pretty tight.

It's been a while so here is where I am at, I don't like the way the barrel sits so I have to re-do the back brass piece.
IMG_20111026_150451.jpg

IMG_20111026_150340.jpg

IMG_20111026_150350.jpg

Thanks...I really don't like it so I'm going to redo the frame and change the dimensions a bit. If any one is interested in that frame pm me. And yes I am picky like that, It has to be just right.

Thanks...I really don't like it so I'm going to redo the frame and change the dimensions a bit. If any one is interested in that frame pm me. And yes I am picky like that, It has to be just right.

You know, you're totally right... you should probably just send the entire thing to me and start over. :cool

Anyone working on kits for Claudia's mini-Tesla?
My ex future almost son-in-law has a very similar Derringer. I've talked to him about casting the grip half of the gun, but his is pinned at the pivot/trigger, not screwed, and he's hesitant to take it apart.
Jeff

Looking at the Tesla rifle and there's at least one found item on there...

w-13%20Tesla%20rifles.jpg

I think the stock is a synthetic Mossberg shotgun stock...

Mossberg%20500%20Synthetic%20Stock%2001.JPG

And the scope...

Blowgun??

12-inch-black-stun-lg.jpg

Actually, the more I look at it, it looks like the stock is actually attached to the receiver of a shotgun. In that case, the Mossberg is all wrong, the rear end of the Tesla gun looks more like a Remington 870.

w-13%20Tesla%20rifles.jpg

634367584620435675ysz0de2c.jpg

The barrel looks about the same too so I'd guess the Tesla rifle is built on one of the longer barrel variants like the Wingmaster.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back